CLICK HERE TO BECOME A SPONSOR FOR LEGACY LUNCHEON 2018.
Interested in purchasing an ad or donating to our silent auction? Download the form here.
WHAT: YWCA Glendale’s 21st Annual Legacy Luncheon
WHEN: APRIL 18, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
WHERE: Vertigo (400 Glenoaks Blvd. Glendale, CA 91202)
The 21st annual Legacy Luncheon raises funds for YWCA Glendale’s domestic violence programs, including the Sunrise Village Emergency Shelter, case management services, counseling, legal advocacy, childcare and more.
YWCA Glendale has been helping survivors of domestic violence in Glendale since 1979. In that time, we’ve served over 60,000 women and children through our emergency shelter and domestic violence service center. As the only domestic violence agency in Glendale, annually we continue to serve over 2,000 men, women and children:
- Providing crisis counseling to over 700 hotline callers
- Housing over 60 women and children at our Sunrise Village Emergency Shelter
- Providing housing, job and food assistance to over 450 survivors
- Helping almost 50 survivors with legal issues
- Reaching almost 800 people through educational outreach and special events