The Volunteer Counselor is responsible for helping implement educationally fun activities for small to medium size groups. Volunteer counselors will be responsible for encouraging teamwork, skill achievement, individual growth and the general safety of the group.
About Camp Rosie
Named after Rosie the Riveter, Camp Rosie is a 2-week summer day camp for 7th-9th grade girls where they explore what the world has to offer them by learning trades and skills not often taught to young girls. In this girl-centered space, campers have an opportunity to express their potential while building friendships and making connections with female entrepreneurs and role models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with a variety of small and large group activities
- Know and understand all emergency procedures associated with the camp program
- Know, enforce and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas
- Help Program Coordinator and Assistant Counselors as needed
- Pass background check/LiveScan & have current TB test
- Must be physically able to participate in all camp activities, including but not limited to local field trips, hiking and physical games
- From 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. for each session
- Session 3: 7/29-8/2, 8/7, 8/9
If you are interested, please fill out a Volunteer Application
Email any questions to email@example.com