The YWCA Glendale and YWCA Pasadena have partnered together to offer Girls Circle to girls from Glendale and Pasadena Unified School Districts in the 20/21 school year. The Girls Circle model is a structured support group for girls and youth who identify with female development, and integrates relational theory, resiliency practices, and skills training in a specific format designed to increase positive connection and personal and collective strengths in girls. Girls Circle is listed on SAMHSA’s national registry of evidenced based programs.
- September 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- November 3rd, 10th, 17th
- December 1st, 8th, 15th
- September 10th, 17th, 24th
- October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- November 5th, 12th, 19th
- December 3rd, 10th, 17th
1) Complete this online form
2) Download, sign & submit waivers and forms to Jomie at email@example.com
During COVID-19, Girls Circle will be offered virtually.