JOIN US FOR CAMP ROSIE 2019!
3 SUMMER SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Session 1: June 17-June 28, 2019 (SESSION FULL)
- Session 2: July 8-July 19, 2019 (SESSION FULL)
- Session 3: July 29-August 9, 2019
*Camper may only register for one session.
Registration for Session 1 & 2 is CLOSED! Sign up for Session 3 Today!
HOW TO REGISTER (FOLLOW EACH STEP IN ORDER):
- Complete the online camp application here.
- Download Camp Rosie 2019 Forms and Waivers and submit to Dannielle Johnson, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in-person or by mail to YWCA Glendale 735 E Lexington Drive Glendale, CA 91206.
- Invite your friends!
Wish to submit a paper application? Download the pdf.
For more information on Camp Rosie, contact Dannielle Johnson at (818) 242-4155 ext. 228 or email@example.com.
ABOUT CAMP ROSIE 2019
In partnership with Soroptimist International of Glendale, YWCA Glendale is offering a no-cost girls empowerment camp for 6th-9th grade girls.
Named after Rosie the Riveter, Camp Rosie is a 2-week summer day camp where girls can explore what the world has to offer them by learning trades and skills not often taught to young girls. In this girl-centered space, campers have an opportunity to express their potential while building friendships and making connections with female entrepreneurs and role models.
Download our Camp Rosie flyer.
Camp Rosie campers will participate in the following activities:
- Workshops that explore healthy relationship-building and bystander intervention
- Hands-on exposure to STEM and trades activities
- Career support & exploration through Soroptimist International of Glendale’s Dream It Be It
- Mentoring opportunities with female leaders
- Creative arts activities that encourage self-expression
- Service-learning projects that connect campers to issues that affect our community
Thank you to our sponsors and Partners for Camp Rosie
Check out our photos from Camp Rosie 2018!